Форум Академия за вампири
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) 7104180s

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) 7104180s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Дарения за форума
Latest topics
» Помогнете ми
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) EmptyЧет Авг 23, 2018 12:01 pm by magi961

» Коя е последната книга, която си купихте?
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:53 pm by Valentina

» Любима вампирска поредица?
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:51 pm by Valentina

» Коя книга четете в момента?
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:50 pm by Valentina

» От А до Я имена на момиче и момче
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:25 pm by Valentina

» Да броим до 999 vol.2
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:23 pm by Valentina

» Новини около издаването на четвъртата книга в БГ
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:10 pm by Valentina

» Любим момент от първата книга?
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) EmptyВто Яну 16, 2018 11:03 pm by Valentina

» Дориан или Кийо?
Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) EmptyВто Яну 16, 2018 11:00 pm by Valentina

Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014)

Go down

Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) Empty Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014)

Писане by Little_Dhampir Съб Фев 01, 2014 3:28 am

Интервю с Луси Фрай (Януари 2014) Tumblr_inline_mqexghc58f1qz4rgp

Q: How did you get your start in acting?
A: As a child I was really quiet and shy- no one could hear me when I spoke! My teacher recommended I go to speech and drama classes to find my voice. Through those classes I started to recite poetry and discovered I loved to perform. At 14, I started to train at a theatre in Australia and it was so liberating and exciting. I thought, this is something I could do.

Q: When you heard you got this part what was the first thing you thought?
A: Blank shock – I could not think.

Q: Did you do anything special to prepare for the film?
A: Lots of voice training to get my English accent perfect and yoga to get my princess posture! I also did lots of training with a physical theatre coach to find ways to physically manifest the pain Lissa feels over the loss of her parents.

Q: What did you like best about your character?
A: The friendship between her and Rose. The honesty and the way they are always there for each other is the most beautiful thing about the character. Everything they do is always for the other.

Q: Any surprises about playing a vampire princess?
A: I really had no idea what was going to a happen! But that is really the best way to go about life – let everything be a surprise and don’t expect anything.

Q: Friendship is the overshadowing theme in the film. How was it filming with a strong female cast?
A: Filming was amazing! We all got along really well and had a natural connection from the start. What really drew me to this film in the first place were the strong female roles- it is a liberating story for women.

Q: Since this film is based on a book series, are there more films being planned?
A: Yes! If it goes as we plan, then we will be doing the second film sometime this year.

Q: Why should people go see this film?
A: Because they will have lots of fun! It’s got action, comedy, romance and doesn’t take itself too seriously.

Q: This movie comes out close to Valentine’s Day. Do you have any plans this year?
A: I am not that really into Valentine’s Day as a romantic thing. I believe every day you should be romantic. At my high school we actually had a celebration as friends every year. I am hoping a lot of girls go to see this film on Valentine’s Day and celebrate their friendships.

Q: Who are some of your favorite actors?
A: Kate Blanchet & Johnny Depp are both transformative – I love that they are such chameleons. Every character is different and wonderful.

Q: Favorite movie theatre snack?
A: I go for popcorn over candy.

Q: What are some of your favorite films?
A: One of my favorite films growing up was “Notting Hill.” I am also obsessed with “Lord of the Rings” and always wanted to be an elf. Actually, I realized the only way for me to become an elf was to become an actress. Hopefully, there is an elf role out there waiting for me. If not I will write one.

lifeisgoodeveryday.wordpress.com
Little_Dhampir
Little_Dhampir
Администратор
Администратор

Брой мнения : 2878
Точки : 14753
Присъединяване : 09.08.2009
Възраст : 29
Местожителство : Murcia, Spain

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото